Saturday, August 23, 2008

A drum roll please........

Jackie Garbarino of Altered Pages announces:

New Design Team Members
We have five new talented designers on the Altered Pages design team -
you'll want to meet them all!
Meet Sandra Christen, Lea Cioci, Jan Hoefler, Trisha Neal, and Nancy
Peterson - read more about them (and the rest of the brilliant design
team) at Design Team.

http://www.alteredpages.com

Notice anyone???? ME, yes it's true. I'm most excited.
Trisha & Nancy won the contest, I was Miss congeniality and came in 3rd. I get to FINALLY sport my tiara w/o being inebriated (don't ask) lol!

I'm thrilled to be joining a very talented team, and work with such wonderful collage sheets. Jackie has digital sheets too, which is just up my ally since I'm a control freak with sizes!

THANKS ALTERED PAGES!!!!!

3 comments:

SweetPea said...

Congratulations Jan!!!
Well deserved, I might add :)
Hugs
Pea

Lea said...

Jan, I'm so excited too! You are from WI, right? I lived there 20 years and my dh got transferred to St. Louis a year ago - miss WI.

You are a talent I've enjoyed seeing you work all over, so I'm honored to be on AP's DT with you!!

I started doing designs before the contest so Jackie wanted to wait till after the contest.

Jackie is a sweetie and I love AP collage sheets. We are going to have some great fun designing.

(hugs)

Michi, Orange County, CA said...

BIG CONGRATULATIONS on being selected on the Design Team of Altered Pages, Jan!!!! You are AWESOME!!!!!