Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Altered Playing Card challenge.

The June Challenge over at a group was Altered Playing Card. Basically an ATC! All of the images I used are from AP. Espresso Yourself for the coffee images & Black Collage for the typewriter! The saying is an um rubber stamp, so I don't remember who it's from. The coffee stains are from a Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous set which added a great touch. I LIGHTLY sanded down the vintage childrens card and added a touch of Distress Stain to it before adding the images.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Altered Tee Shirt w/a Slight modification ....

Needed something to give that " finished " look.....

So I stamped some 'dots' in black randomly around. I love how this turned out.

And it fits in perfectly with the challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp site this week. The challenge is SHOW A WORD!

Tim Holtz Inkspired Tee...

So this is what I worked on this morning. Last night I cut all the shapes out of foam with sticky back. Mounted everyone to a clear plastic.
This morning I got out the acrylics and put it all together.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Any idea where this is going?

I do. And when I begin I'll post more about it. So excited!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Garden Queen Chunky ATB

Altered Trading Blocks. I do love making them!

These 2 were done for a swap hosted by the lovely Alberta Love on the ChubbyATB group. The theme was QUEEN.

After A LOT of batting around and idea changing, I settled on the theme of Garden Queen!

I was going for DANCING QUEEN (one of my FAVORITE songs), but it morphed......

This is the flip side of one of the blocks. It started as an ATC, done with Alcohol Inks, and a stamped image of a gate on transparency. The image is from Altered Pages.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bridal Shower Card

I know, I've been very quiet. Truth be told my mojo didn't come back from vacation with me. I'm struggling to create. But I did need to make a card for a bridal shower. Of course I waited until hours before to make it.

I tossed around several ideas before settling on using the dress form die.

I actually did visualize how I was going to wrap and make the dress.

Vintage pattern paper, lace, ribbon & silk, buttons and a bobbin.

The very cool stick pin is something new and by Dreamweaver.

I may have to try and whip up another similar card as I love how it turned out. So much so, I didn't want to give it away!