Monday, March 9, 2009

More play time with Alcohol Inks






For me, alcohol inks (AI) have always been addicting. I've loved them since the 1st time I played with them. With the expanded range of colors offered by Ranger (24 new ones!), well, you just GOT to love them! And this 'air can' trick of Tim's, what fun!
Want to try something really kewl? Work with the AI's on transparency film and then stamp on the back side. Or do like me, stamp first, and THEN try & keep that ink where it belongs! There's my Monday Challenge for you!

I've also been playing around with the new line of cling mount stamps Tim created. LOVE them.
And just because, I needed to complete some ATC's that are over-due in a floral/fern theme. Then new colors of AI's were perfect for this! These colors SCREAM Spring! After stamping, I then used a FANTASTIX to spot color in the leaves & flowers. I used Pearl mixitive to highlight the dragonfly wings.

No comments: