Saturday, April 24, 2010

RECYCLED ART CHALLENGE

In honor of Earth Day (April 22nd) I issued a challenge to my clients & Facebook friends to create a piece of art. Anything you want. A card, ATC, canvas, whatever YOU want. BUT you HAVE to used recycled materials.
Post a link back to my blog, on my Red Rubber Facebook page, post it up on your blog or just email me a picture of your work. I'll share it with everyone here.
Do this by April 30th! That's the deadline.
Be entered into a random drawing for a fabulous Red Rubber prize package!!!! It will be worth your while! Promise!


This shoe was spared a boring life by alcohol inks  and collaging....

AND THE WINNER OF THE FABULOUS PRIZE IS: Kelly Kramer!

1 comment:

BarbaraW said...

Love what you did with the shoe. Great way to recycle. My recycle project is on my blog.
http://magicdelights.blogspot.com/2010/04/earth-day-challenge.html
See I did read your whole message.