Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy St. PAT'S!!!

And a contest. Would YOU like to win this banner?



It's about 7" long and a good 15" wide. Made of Dictionary pages, images are from Altered Pages, ephemera from my holiday stash, some Shamrocks I made from a template and 7Gypsies tape!

YOU'LL need to do a little something for me. By SUNDAY (3/20) you'll need to make a little piece of artwork and post it. Either on your blog, take a picture & email it to me or post it on my Facebook page.

NOW your artwork 'should' have some kind of Irish theme. St. Pat's in all it's glory, at least done in GREENS.. It can be anything you want. An ATC, Card, Banner, canvas, collage, ATB. Even a page from your journal will work for me!

I'll use my smartypants phone and random generator app to pick a winner! Good luck, but mostly have fun! I'd love to hear what you're creating! THANKS!

No comments: