Monday, October 17, 2011

Boo!

This tag has a lot going on! Distress stains & inks, Perfect Pearl Mist, stamping Rub-ons, Kraft Glassine...
I used the Umbrella from the Umbrella Man Alterations die. I then added some 'dingles' to give it that Louisiana funeral umberella look!

The pumpkin is an acrylic foil technique. You'd have to see that up close. Take Heavy Aluminum foil, crinckle it up REALLY WELL, then smooth it with a brayer. Paint it with acyrlic pain, dry it, then cover it with embossing ink and sprinkle on embossing enamel. Think UTEE or Frozen Opals. Melt it and wa-la! A shinney cool foil!
BUT, I did DIE CUT mine first, with, of course, on of Tim's new PUMPKINS mini Movers & Shapers dies! Shocking I know!!!

I used one of the edging embossing folders from the Sewing Texture Fades for the XXXXX pattern along the sides. AND the Pennent On The Edge Die with Kraft Glassine for the very bottom of the tag.
The banner that hangs from the 31, is one of Tim's Strip dies! Can I work in any more TIM into this??? I think the only product NOT designed by Mr. Holtz is the word BOO. They are rub-ons from Making Memories!

No comments: