Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Kitchen Kapers ATC

LOVE the way this ATC turned out using a vintage Jell-O AD and recepie card! The Jell-o mold (gross as it is) is coated with Glossy Accents to make it 'shine'. If only I could get the wiggle.....

If you know me, you know I DETEST Jell-O.
Everything about it is gross. EVEN as a Jell-O shot, with liquor in it, I just CAN'T!

But I do love the retro look of the AD.
In it's orignal form, it said "See what you can do in a minute"...
REALLY?
A Jell-O mold in 1 minute?
Vintage housewives were WAY better in the kitchen than I!



I, will stick to paper arts! I did make the 'dish towel'. I used a piece of copy paper, inked with Distres Stains, and painted the stripes with SMOOCH in red! NICE thin brush! Love it! Made up my own clothes line....
I even added real doily to the platter. Now, that's a fine Jell-O mould don't you think?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: