Thursday, April 25, 2013

Gelli Girl Day

I was so lucky earlier this week to spend some time getting my Gelli Girl on with my friend Rockin Robin.

She hasn't had a lot of time to play with her plate, so we had some one on one time.
These are prints I pulled.




My FAV of the day! I used 2 Crafters Workshop stencils (argyle & woman) and the alpha from Dylusions.

This print was done before the above. The deep purple dots were from one of those brayers that you can replace the roller with another design.











Cool crafters workshop alpha stencil.


Another crafters workshop stencil. The circles are made from packaging plastic,


The filers are thick foam stamps, stamped onto the Gelli plate












All in all, a really productive and fun day!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: