Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tag 9 - Snowman with Crackle Paint


Yesterday, I was making some background papers with Tim's flourish mask, and still fretting about not getting Picket Fence Crackle.... So I thought what the heck, I thought I'd try the Antique Linen with Snow Cap Dabber over it. It lightened up with the Snow Cap, and has a slight antique look I'm good with. I didn't want to 'waste' if you will, UTEE on making fake snow, so I mixed Glossy Accents with Martha's Crystal Course & Snow Glitter along with some crystal glitter I had. Nice and crusty, sparkly and very snow like! I 'could' have used Snow-Tex which was sitting right in front of me, but wanted to give this a try. It adds the bit of sparkle Snow-Tex does not. I have to say, this is probably one of my favorite tags!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Love all the tags you made and the improvisations!