Friday, December 12, 2008

Tag 12


Sigh. Last tag. I'm going to go through a slight with-drawl, so I'll have to just make some more tags!
Maybe they'll be our Christmas cards since I didn't make any yet! Besides, I still have 6 other tags to make! Soon as that darn metallic crackle & picket fence come in!
But I digress, here is Tag 12. I do have spinners & sprockets here, but didn't have the ghost clock & chipboard clock so improvised. I stamped a clock onto plain c/s and also on a transparancy sheet. The gear is from a rubber stamp set. Since the clock already had hands, I didn't add the spinners.
But it did need a little texture, so I added some Martha mica to give Santa some sparkle. I also used an Inkssentials White Gel pen, a blue sparkly gel pen and black Prisma .001 marker to highlight Santa's eyes.