Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Give Thanks Banner - a gift for you!




It's getting to that time of year when everything is going to get rushed. At least for me I know this to be true. SO, to help you out, I'm offering up this SUPER EASY banner! I designed the collage sheets today.


There are 2 sheets for you to download and print. I used heavyweight cardstock (110# 8.5x11"). The only other supplies you need are one 12x12 piece of scrapbook paper (to coordinate to the back of the banner), 5' of ribbon and 20 eyelets (optional). IF you want to add a little sparkle to your banner I suggest coating the piece in before you cut it out with Gel Medium to seal it and sprinkle a little glitter around where you like. You could also use Stickles or even better GLASS GLITTER! Tie extra ribbons between the pennants to add interest, and you can have a lovely gift or decorations in less than a 1/2 hour! I swear!



The banner ends up being about 5' long by 5" high. You could put it together as 2 layers as I did, with GIVE on the top, THANKS on the bottom. Adjust the ribbon length accordingly.

Double click on the 2 images above, right click and choose SAVE AS to save it to your PC. It's a JPG, so pull it into software you normaly use to work with. You can even Insert it into WORD or Publisher to print.

Whether you keep it for your own celebration, or give it as a gift, just enjoy it! Compliments of Red Rubber Paper and Ink!

No comments: