Friday, December 11, 2009

Tag Day 10


Well I've skipped a few, but a girls got to get some Christmas shopping done! This is my take on today's tag. I had everything at home, but ended up using some chipboard letters that were covered with glitter. These were larger, so I could only get 4 letter words on my tag :O. Since the metal tape I had was a bit thinner, and not as wide, I needed to go across sideways as oppose to the long way. It also poked through, so I need to guide it across the letters & use the burnisher to get it closer before I layed the tape down completely. On the WISH tag, I used glossy accents to make patterns on the tag before putting the metal down. On the other, I used the Ten Second Studio tools to make designs into the metal. Also looks like I pulled too much Alcohol Ink off I used Cut N Dry nibs and Fantastix to add the AI to the metal. Ah live & learn.

No comments: