Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tag 6

Oh my, I just realized, we are 1/2 way through! I liked making this tag, as I have an old Pick Up truck I've had for years, and it was perfect! I've used it for Christmas cards several times, with trees in it. I added silver for the chrome with a Signo Silver Gel pen and 'snow' on the truck using a SnowWriter that puffs like snow when heated. I also added it to the tree to make the white really jump out.
My background dic-page kept getting too dark. twice in a row I forgot to use tape to pull off some paper 1st. DUH. Oh well, it is what it is. I don't follow direction well any way!



So what will Tim use next? I'm guessing Perfect Pearls....
And know he has give aways daily, plus a grand prize at the end! And I have the Flock he uses in store! Along with all things Tim uses, at 20% off through December 20th!

No comments: