Thursday, May 27, 2010

More Freebies from Altered Pages & Red Rubber Paper and Ink!

Earlier, I gave a way a free collage sheet compliments of Jackie over at  Altered Pages. This sheet is to help get you ready for Father's day. Or for any time you need to make a Masculine card, tag, ATC or gift! Isn't this FABULOUS? It's titled Silent Actors (AP1127). The images are sharp and with great tonality!
Above is a thumbnail. If you want the full image, email me at Jan@redrubberpaperandink.com and tell me how YOU would use this sheet and I'll email you the full size sheet!

Interested in more? Go to Altered Pages site. Jackie offers thousands of sheets. Place an order & use the code ALTERED for a $5 discount on your order! Signup for her newsletter, and get a free sheet! let her know you found her by visiting my blog!

No comments: