Tuesday, November 30, 2010

CLASS: 12 TAGS OF CHRISTMAS!

BECAUSE TIM HOLTZ HAS ANNOUNCED THE BEGINNING OF THE 12 TAGS OF CHRISTMAS!

I know this announcement ALWAYS get’s me in the spirit of the season.

http://www.timholtz.typepad.com/

Click the above link for a quick video announcing the startup! I get so excited for this time of year, I can hardly stand it!

Tim will present 1 tag, everyday beginning December 1st.

Now, I know it’s really hard for everyone to play along EVERYDAY for almost 2 weeks.

And as in the past, I will hold classes, where WE will make some of the tags from

This year’s 12 TAGS OF CHRISTMAS! How cool is that?

What’s in it for you? Well, YOU get to learn the techniques Tim uses. YOU get formatted COMPLETE instructions,

And YOU get to make 4 BEAUTIFUL tags in each work shop! PLUS YOU get to work with some items you may not have in your stash, and I will show you how to substitute when we can.

These classes have ALWAYS been popular, so let me know if you can attend.

I know we are all so busy during the season, but it’s important to take some time to make some art, spend time with creative friends and gift yourself some time to play!

First series of 4 tags will be:

SUNDAY, December 12TH 12:30 – 4:30 or Thursday DECEMBER 16TH 10:00-2:00 PM $39 (includes all items needed to make the tags.

Second series of 4 tags will be:

SUNDAY, January 2nd 12:30 – 4:30 or Thursday DECEMBER 30TH 10:00-2:00 PM $39 (includes all items needed to make the tags.

These classes will fill up fast! Email me at Jan@redrubberpaperandink.com for information or to signup!

No comments: