Wednesday, November 30, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas SALE

At 12:01 a.m. PST, Mr. Tim Holtz will post a new creation on his blog here click.

He posts detailed instructions, with step by step pictures AND a supply list!
An amazing amount of work don't you agree?

The man's amazing!

So, here's the Red Rubber deal:

EVERYTHING Tim uses for 
the Tag of the Day is  
on sale, @ Red Rubber
for 20% off!

Those would be items I carry. 
Which is almost ALL of his line, and A LOT of Ranger products!
I will do my best to POST the items daily, with their price & code for ordering. Cut and paste it in an email and send it to me!
Sorry, but I only ship US, no international at this time. I know this is a disappointment, but I'm not in a position to research international shipping and the effect on my little business. At this time anyway.

I accept PAYPAL, CA$H and Checks.
AND all orders get a hand-made tag, from me, made with love (and a lot of supplies)!

I charge actual shipping on items. And turn orders around in a day.

I will HOLD and bundle your order so if you want to wait until December 12th when the 12 Tags of Christmas is done, just let me know!

OH, two more things. 
Be sure to COMMENT on Tim's blog AND Rangers Blog because they are giving away fabulous prizes
You don't want to miss an opportunity to win now do you? Of course not! 
If there's more links for contests for the 12 Tags, let me know and I'll add them in!

No comments: