Wednesday, November 30, 2011

TAG! Gingerbread-man

With every order, hand-made love!
That's right peeps, EVERY order!

I've sent out MANY tags the last couple weeks, and with the 12 Tags starting up (what does the count down app say???), I'll have MORE MORE MORE....
This little man is going to Whitefish Bay Wisconsin!

He's made from the Gingerbread Alterations Die by, come on, say it with me, Tim Holtz!
Embossed with the Christmas Background and Borders Texture Fade set.
















On Core'dinations Cardstock in Antique Linen, and inked with Broken Twig Distress Ink...

His little features are made with Enamels by Ranger Ink. 

The music paper is from Tim's District Market Tissue Wrap



Suppose you'd like to know how I did the very cool background...
That is a tag, dry brushed with Gesso. Once, dry I inked it with Festive Berries Distress Ink, spritzed with water, wiped and dried. Then I smooshed it into Heritage Gold Perfect Pearls that were misted onto my craft sheet.

The tissue tape on the bottom is by Cavalinni, I bought it at Artist and Display!

No comments: