Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Debossed gloss

So I had to give Tammy Tutterows technique a try, here's my results on coated cardstock from LCI paper.

After inking, then debossing, I used both Distress Crackle and Crackle accents on each piece, side by side to see if I could tell a difference between the products. There was really no visible difference I could see.





Each piece is stained with Distress Stain in Fired Brick and Wild Honey.


 

After scrapping with the Crackle & heating, I went over each piece with a little Vintage Photo Distress Stain which gave it a cool look.





I've taken Embossed papers and coated them with Multi Medium and/or Glossy Accents in the past. This gives them a sheen and lovely finished look I love! Plus, you can sprinkle glitter on them for a little shimmer during the holidays!

This technique gives another look I love!










Th




1 comment:

chrissy said...

These are beautiful papers Jan!
Chrissy Bornfleth