Monday, November 7, 2011

More tags!



"SOMEBODY" must be getting excited about the upcoming  
2 Tags of Christmas!

I have a count down app going on my smarty-pants phone! 

BUT what also started the craze, is my demo from Saturday. Working with Distress Inks and Stains along with Stencils from The Crafters Workshop!


Well I'm continuing my 'quest' with the new Winter Limited Edition Distress Inks (AVAILABLE AT Red Rubber Paper and Ink (email me))! WHITE, Tea Dye and other colors of Distress Stains! EVEN a couple masks from Tattered Angels!

This tag uses my new Punchinella Stencil!


And the Lovely If You Believe You Can You Will stencil. You'll see I managed to just use the word BELIEVE as well! GREAT for Christmas!




















See the paper tape from Cavallini? It's so COOL!







These are mostly Tattered Angels Snowflakes, but over the top is one from The Crafters Workshop. Something about TILES.... I love these kind of Stencils!

No comments: