Saturday, April 28, 2012

Artist BD Tag

A tag I made for a fellow artists birthday. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND"!
All the of the stamps are Studio 490 by Wendy Vecchi with the exception of the ticket, which is a Tim Holtz.

It's a little late as I am a lazy mailer even though it was done earlier in the week.... My bad!





Hope she likes it!




The brushes were made to look grungy by adding glossy accents and heating it with my Heat Tool




I like dimension, so attached both the ticket & verse with a hump in the middle. Flat is for girls 12 and under...

I LOVE that flipping mason jar!
After stamping it with archival ink, I spread some multi medium on it with my handy finger tool. After it dried I inked over it with distress ink. The ink stayed where the paper showed through, giving the jar the look I wanted. Used dirty artist brush water. I used archival ink in the same color I stamped the jar in to edge it.

The paper tape finger is from 7Gypsies and the ruler tape is from Washi Wishes on Etsy.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: