Thursday, May 10, 2012

Art lives tag

I know ANOTHER tag!
CALLING ALL ARTISTS.....
Too much??? I just had to use that phone! I love that the 'dial' because I made it look like a paint palette! Clever? I think so....





Admittedly, there is A LOT going on with this one. And it 'could' have been left alone without the phone. But a girl dosn't always know when to STOP....
So the telephone is one of Tim's new Alterations Die. In another post, I make a card with the phone. Which is HUGE!






Once again, I stamped JUST the cap from the ink bottle into Rangers Metal Foil, while the jar is done one Matte-Krome paper.

The Circles stencil in the background is a Julie Fei-Fan Blazer design for The Crafters Workshop. Done up with, the new SPRING LIMITED EDITION DISTRESS INKS ( IN STOCK at Red Rubber!!!).
The harlequin stamp is a Dylusions, but all the rest are from Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 sets! EXCEPT the little pencils. Those are from the Secretary Pool set by Artistic Outpost. See how everything just works so well together?



Wendy says it all with this little phrase....
 
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: