Thursday, May 3, 2012

Busy day!

When you're on a roll, you've got to go with it!

This is a card I made for a friend. I received the original design in a swap. Its simple, dimensional, yet different. AND easy enough to do, as I am 'scoring challenged'.
I liked that it kind of forced me to stick to the KISS principle, which I can't often do....
(NEED to collage issues remember?).????





The focal image is from Lisa's Altered Art.
The textured layer is a Texture Fade from T!m, done on Co-ordinations cardstock.


ATC'S
These are some ATC's I did. For no reason in particular-
Well, ok there's always a reason. Like I didn't want to 'clean' the house, go through cabinets or clean up my studio....

So this most excellent Goldfish is a La Blanche stamp. A newer line (I DO CARRY IT). O my Goodness the detail! And they stamp so very well!




The background is all Distress Ink & Stain !!!





This image is from Altered Pages. I colorized it with Distress fired brick & added Rock Candy Stickles to make her dress 'sparkleishous'! (don't let anyone tell you that's not a real word).
The folded polka-dot washi tape  is from Washi Wishes on Etsy. I have ordered SEVERAL times from this great shop, always had great service and a free roll now & again. A wonderful, always changing selection too! The background image is from a collage sheet from Lisa's Altered Art.
The quote is from my new stamps that came TODAY from Artistic Outpost. So is the amazing stencil stamp in the back.I got 3 sets of stamps from them today and can not WAIT to play with them I'm so excited!!!!

Now there's this one. I call it CODifer... I needed to make an ATC with the theme of TREES. I wanted to do something different. (YES SHOCKING I KNOW). So I made these fish by Wendy Vecchi, on Kraft Glassine (using Perfect Pearls & Archival) done already, and thought "what about a cod.ifer forest"....




I made up the dictionary entry to 'splain'.....
Sure hope Colleen 'get's' it when she get's it!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: