Thursday, May 3, 2012

Cards for a fancy fold swap

Once again, I am using the tri-flap, tri-flag, tri-something (?) fold I used in an earlier post. The directions are given, a couple posts down (look down there.... V).
It's really very simple.
This time, I did a 'simpler' design. OK, simpler for me! I do tend to 'collage'..... So the number of 'elements was limited here!















These are just examples of 3 of the ones I made for the swap on the Wisconsin Stamping Group!

The kimono is a Judikins stamp that I have had for well over a decade and still love. It's stamped with Archival ink in Mandarin &/or Yellow Ochre, dusted with Perfect Pearls Perfect Pearls & misted with water to 'set'. I inked the edge with Distress ink in Vintage Photo to give it a finished look and some tonal variation .

The Asian paper is origami paper.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: