Thursday, May 24, 2012

Catch up

You all should know how much I LOVE t!m's new telephone & typewriter dies!
Love being able to add a personal message!



The rest of this verse is on the inside .

For the next cards, I used the new Wordplay die. Letters are about 1" or so.



Here I used the "waste" as a stencil for the background .




For this card I stamped the background with a Dylusions set.







Here I again used the Wordplay "waste" as a layering piece.







Love beige? The like is transferred to canvas cloth. The background is Walnut Stain Distress Ink rubbed onto the new Bubbles Texture Fade before running it through the Vagabond.



I did mist the Fade with water to create a softer look.




Added a piece cut from T!M paper using the pennant die.
I find myself using that die a lot.

Stay tuned more to come!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: