Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cards for teachers

The school year comes to an end. As always, I have a count down APP already to go!

Nic had an awesome year and really blossomed under his teacher. She is one of those rare teachers who is so gifted & giving, motivational & inspiring.


I turned my love for making tags into cards by mounting them to 6x7" scored cardstock .

All stamps are Tim Holtz, except the winged child, which is a Diva Impressions. #5 is from Cavallini .




Archival & distress ink.




This card is for Nic's teacher who teaches Science & Social Studies. She's a bit more hippy like, in a good way & he just lo
Really enjoyed her classes.









I can't tell u who the chair stamp is by, but when I find out, I'll post.
Almost forgot I had this one!

89 days til the first day if school!
Say it with me " woot, woot!"


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: