Friday, June 1, 2012

A "3D Matchbook ATC"!

Continuing along with my Matchbook design..... I've made this now in several different sizes.

Today, I am showing an ATC matchbook. What I love about this, not only do you have the constraints of the 2.5x3.5" facia, but a long thin inside to work!!!
Don't get me wrong. I do love the 'challenge of the 2.5 x 3.5" space. But let's face it peeps, WE'VE GOT STUFF and LOTS of it! According to my calculations, we'd have to make about a GA-ZILLION ATC's to use it all up!!!




I like to think of this design as 3D ATC Art. 95% of the stamps used are from Artistic Outpost. http://www.artisticoutpost.com/
I used both the LONDON CALLING & LONDON ELEMENTS sets.




The flag is leftover linen cut from the PENANNT Alterations Die. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE that die before???





And here's the INSIDER view! MORE THAN twice the ATC fun here!!!




Big enough to use the Hot Air Balloon from Tim's Remnants Set (CMS130). I trimmed it so separate at the matchbooks score line.

Added at the top, MORE linen Pennant flags!



For this piece, other than what's lised above, I used Cor-dinations cardstock, Archival Ink, Distress Ink, Distress Stain, Tissue Wrap and Pigment Markers.

AND because it's a 3D ATC, still plenty of ROOM to complete the backside with trading card information!




It's a cool design yes? Interested in a class? I think so!!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my IPhone (never mind the typos).....

No comments: