Friday, June 15, 2012

Framed ATC

This little gal is one of the FABULOUS stamps from STAMPOTIQUE Originals. Her name is Two Barettes. She's usually tall & thin, and would NEVER fit an entire ATC. But, I HAD to use ther for this theme!
The 'frame' is from Invoke Arts, and stamped onto Rangers Metal Foil with Archival Ink. I glued some beads to the top.




The background was done on some heavy weight textured paper. I used Distress Ink in Peeled Paint & Festive Berries. The Jumbled Letters stencil by Dylusions (which I do carry along with Inks & her stamps).
The black touches are from leftover spritz's of Dylusion Black spray from another stencil.





She's been shipped off to my swap partner. July's theme is nautical. Damn, if I don't have 1 boat stamp..... Perhaps I'll carve my own or fashion a boat. Or maybe use a sailor. In a good way.....




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone