Thursday, May 23, 2013

Card: Flip it's



 



One thing I find, being a lover of collage, is that it is VERY difficult for me to 'keep it simple'!

I love the idea of some of the new card design dies from Sizzix. The FLIP-IT's are just fabulous! I got the Square Flip-its as soon as it came out.

I have cut this die I don't know HOW many times, and seem to have some 'issues' finishing a card.


I just want to keep adding to it. SO, my challenge was to show some restraint.....

I cut the card from black cardstock.








I used the
Label One Nestabilities dies by  Spellbinder to cut the inside framing, and inked it with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.
 These dies also work great with the 3D Accordion Die by the way.

I printed a quote from Picasso, and put the beginning behind a bookplate cut from the Bookplate & Tag die by Sizzix.
(if you are keeping count, that's 3 dies I've used on this 'simple' card). The 2 pieces on the last panel are cut & layered to added a handwritten message.






The printed paper I used are from a 7Gypsies paper stack.


 

So this is about as 'simple' as I can get......











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: