Thursday, May 23, 2013

Card: stamps, dies, embossing


I need to make some birthday cards. I had colored & cut out some stamped images from the Pondering Petunia set by Dylusions a while ago and wanted to use them. They are bright and colorful, fun and sometimes for me, it's nice to go bright.



Then banners are also by Dylusions from the Bags of Buntings set. The HB sentiment is from Hero Arts and stamped on canvas paper. I cut it into a banner. The yellow layer is cut from the Labels One set by Spellbinders and embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The layer behind that is a print I pulled from my Gelli Printing Plate as well as the scrap which I fashioned into a party hat. There's some leftover embossed Ranger Foil tape added to the hat as well.


The base card is made using a Card, Ornate#3 die by Sizzix. I then used the 3D Pop-up card die using LABEL Pop 'n Cuts insert.

(yes, I know it's difficult to tell as I photographed this black card against black cardstock, duh... me)
You'll have to use your imagination until I make another card.... sorry.....
 
This is another one of those dies that I LOVE the idea, LOVE the samples I see, but need to work with because they are so different from my style. When I become more in tune with these dies, I will be able to do 'my thing' more comfortably with them. It's just how I role!
 
 
 
 
657371 Card Ornate #3
 
 
 

Medium_657798 Pop 'n Cuts Insert, Label
 
 
 
Small_657591 Flip-it's square



 
Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Cling Stamps 
Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Cling Stamps



 
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: