Thursday, May 9, 2013

Tag! fairy jar!

Oh I had such a cool idea!!!! I had to make a tag with the theme On the Wing.... I have this really cool mason jar Sizzix die that has matching embossing folder. I had previously cut & embossed several in clear packaging.

And I had this fabulous dragonfly woman that fits perfectly inside.

I had the cool tag from the other day done in similar colors. Best yet , a recipe for fairies in a jar!



Gosh I had hopes this was going to work, but the glow ran out of juice! Cheap stinking dollar store glow sticks .....









The mason jar was suppose to glow like this:



Pretty sweet hey??? You cut up glow sticks in a jar with Diamond Dust glitter & shake!

Sigh.. It would have been so cool if it would have held its glow long enough to get to Minnesota ....


Items used in this Tag:
Dylusions Sprays, Acrylic Paints, The Crafters Workshop Stencil, Rubber Stamps, Sticky Back Canvas by Ranger, Gelli Arts Printing Plate, Glitter, plastic packaging, Sizzix Bigs Die & Embossing Folder, Twine.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone