Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tag for today!

Jean at Altered Pages sent some collage sheets over (THANK YOU JEAN) and I just HAD to work with the Scrabble Tiles (AP-1603) and Games People Play (AP-617) sheets.


The tag is embossed with the Damask Texture Fade from Tim Holtz, inked with Distress Ink in Pumice stone, Wild Honey and Crushed Olive. There's some white from a snowcap Dabber and the edge is inked with Red Pepper as well as the tiles.
I used square Grungeboard shapes to adhere the tiles to to spell GAME.
I ruffled paper tape from 7 Gypsies to the bottom as a border, and made an accent using vintage button a stick pin tied with string.





I cut the game box for the frog game so it looks like it's open, giving it some dimension.
I lifted the left side with pop dots, and adhered the 'frog in a drawer' with glue dots. I also added some Glossy Accents to his mouth & eyes.

There are other great images on the Games People Play sheet that I look forward to using soon!

No comments: