Monday, November 28, 2011

Uber kewl!

Bleached bottle brush trees and wreaths!

I read this Artful Affirmations blog. here's a link to her YouTube Video ! There are some beautiful projects on her site, I'm just warning you....

 
These are more white than green. 
Dumb camera phone.....

AND, the picture IS rightside up in the camera!
Any ideas? Blogger doesn't let me rotate. HELLO BLOGGER......

I used a 3 to 1 ratio of bleach to water in a glass jar..
Set the green trees into the mix.
It takes about 5 minutes to strip the color.
Rinse and dry.



These can be colored with Color Wash and Mists to match your project. I'll be doing that next.

Amazing how the bows stay red....

Imagine your art, all done in soft whites, snow, gold or silver, with these trees or wreaths? 

I see yet another day of NOT getting other things done........

No comments: