Friday, May 11, 2012

My moms day card for my mom!

I have a "joke" with my dad. He calls me his favorite daughter.
I'm the only daughter (to the best of my knowledge)..
On both my mom & dads phones I'm listed as "favorite daughter " so couldn't resist stamping this in my moms card!



The lovely Flower & Mason Jar are by Wendy Vecchi's Studio 490 line. I LOVE this set! The Essence of ART (LCS080).



The mason jar is stamped onto dur-a-lar (an acetate). The flower is watercolored Distress Ink.



The tag, letters & Kraft glassine are Tim Holtz.
The background stamp is from Stampington & Co., and is done in Seedless Preserves Distress Ink spritzed with water. Overstamped w/a dot stamp in Worn lipstick.

HAPPY MOM'S DAY to all you momma's!! Enjoy your weekend!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Lisa H said...

that's a great card! I really like how you stamped the jar on acetate - that's a nice touch.