Thursday, November 15, 2012

Star Bright Die

I am having fun with this new die from Tim Holtz! It's and L Die called Star Bright. The larger star is about 4.75" finished. The smaller is 2.5". VERY easy to fold as all of the crease lines are placed when the die is cut.





For this tag, I covered the star with Washi tape from Washi Wishes on Etsy. The HELLO & Hand washi are by 7Gypsies. The circles die at the bottom is also by Tim.







These stars were done using the Faux Riveted Metal technique Tammy Tutterow shows on her blog.


I left the smaller star 'plain'. I covered it with Metal Foil, and went over it with a Black acrylic Dabber, but never added the 'riveted' portion. I like it!
I have a feeling I'll be making A LOT of stars....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: