Saturday, December 4, 2010

12 Tags Day 3




Well, I'm 'out of order' here! Which shouldn't be a surprise to those that know me :). I'll post up days 2 & 3 later.

I just HAD to work on tag 3. I loved the look and really wanted to make the flower from Tissue Tape. The first I made in a Christmas theme and the last image, more generic with a Best Wishes
on it.














Like Tim says "it's all in the details" and it rings true with this tag.

I love the Tissue Tape flower! I used tape from the Marketplace set rather than Symphony for both the bird & flower.

I hand dyed satin ruffle ribbon I had with aged mahogany Distress Ink. If you could see the variations in colors...

The flower center is actually a vintage pair of earings I clipped the backs off of. And lucky me, just 'happened' to have the very same tinsel 'just laying around'! LOL.





It is very cool how the bird turns out using the tissue tape and alcohol inks.

Now I KNOW I had moss 'somewhere', but couldn't find it. BUT I DID find Flowersoft and it made a perfect nesting material!








1 comment:

Nancy said...

Very pretty! I love how all of us make Tim's tag our own!