Monday, October 10, 2011

Autumn Gathering Tag

Fall in Wisconsin is so lovely and we are fortunate to live in a beautiful part of the state. Wooded, hilly.... The new strip die by Tim Holtz is a great reflection of this time of year! Autumn Gathering cuts a variety of leaves, twigs, nuts....
 I punched a circle from scrap, the cut the center out. I used Multi-medium to attached the leaves. I cut 2.5" strips of paper in various colors and textures. Before running through the Vagabond with the die, I either stamped them (words, patterns, textures) and/or spritzed them with Perfect Pearls Mists.

The background of the tag was done using Gesso and Distress Stain. Then I stamped the texture pattern (Stampers Anonymous) and dots (Hero Arts) using Twig, the new Distress Limited Edition ink. The pretty scallop on the left is from Sizzix as well as the embossing folder. The tissue tape is by 7 Gypsies. And of course the tag is finished with Adornments by Tim Holtz.


No comments: