Sunday, November 27, 2011

Tag Santa



I was inspired by the cool tag my friend Maggi did, using the Limited Edition Distress Inks and Rays stamp for this tag.



OK I CONFESS!

I stoled this concept of using the rays stamp from Maggi!!!



I really have to give that craft sheet a good cleaning as that Pewter Radiant rain is showing up everwhere!

But she didn't post it to her blog, so who stole from who?
PHEW, I feel better already!


Stamps, Banner Alterations Die, Distress inks by Tim Holtz




Thank you Maggi for the inspiration. Might want to update that blog and show off your fabulous work.....

And she did! see it here From the Art Grotto 

 

1 comment:

Maggi said...

I AM MORE THAN HONORED!!!!! Blog/schmog - I am so far behind - guess I should ignore the past and get on with the "here and now!"